Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#66 The third Rule of Ten by Gay Hendricks and Tinker Lindsay

 http://www.amazon.com/Third-Rule-Ten-Tenzing-Mystery-ebook/dp/B00F8KX74S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391575308&sr=8-1&keywords=the+third+rule+of+Ten
What can I say, I have devoured another book of the fascinating detective Tensing Norbu. In this one he struggles with relationships, secrets, and his own darker side. An enemy thought Dead, is alive!  Between a luxurious Quinceanera celebration to illegal organ transplants to the next Tea Party candidate for Governor. It is in all ways another rule of Ten. If Ten were to show up at my door, I know I could spend many hours in deep conversation while we consider how to change the world, which of course starts with changing ones self. So Center yourself, breath with intention and dive into the World of Ten!
ASIN: B00F8KX74S

No comments:

Post a Comment