Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OOPS! Reviews 51+52

As I was reviewing my reviews, I noticed 2 duplications in the numbers...so..now they are designated by a "b" and this will catch us up to where we should be. I spent a month in the San Francisco area,working on stuff for the Black Rock City Department of mobility ( brcmobility.com ) We still need to do major fundraising! Therefore, I will be catching up for the next few weeks, you might see more of the kids books I review for my 3 year old granddaughter. I'm always looking for something different both for her and for me. I had a chance to see a bit more of the "Steam punk" art while I was up north and look forward to reading more Steam punk books. I really enjoyed the couple I have read so far. If you have read the book I've reviewed, feel free to add your comments. I enjoy seeing how different peoples tastes are in the books they read. I read the "Site Watch" Forum on the Bookcrossing.com site for the same reason. One person says "I hated it, it was the worst book I ever read! Don't read this book unless you plan to roll your eyes and sigh a lot." and the next person says "I liked it, I thought the heroine was fun." So, ya just never know!
I've made it past the half way point and can't wait to see where I end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment