Monday, April 9, 2012

Star trek FAQ..Review 43b (oops!)

Star trek FAQ by Mark Clark
Having been hooked on the Original Star Trek as a child, I thought I knew a lot about it. Well this book is filled with things I never knew, things I forgot I knew and things I didn't know anyone knew about Star Trek! An informative, fun and interesting read for anyone who has even seen Star Trek and wondered what was behind it. Other shows that had an influence on it, how the various writers and directors affected it, where and how a lot of our most familiar props came into existence. There are tidbits about the "Great Bird" (Roddenberry), what came before and what has come after. For anyone studying American Culture, this book would be a great asset! Even if you are not a "Trekkie" you may find many of the things in this book interesting!
ISBN# 978-15578-792-9

No comments:

Post a Comment