Friday, April 12, 2013

#31 Fifty Shades of Grey: (Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy) By E L James

I waited awhile to read this book because Of all the frenzy surrounding this trilogy.
That being said, I really liked the format of the book (I listened to it as an audio Book) My Favorite character is Ana's Subconscious. That got your attention, huh? For those of you who like hard core novels..this is not the series for you. Yes there is sex, somewhat graphic, definitely not for kids, but not the whips and chains that it was hyped to be. Mild B + D only. This is actually a love story between a young virgin college girl, and a multibillionaire Business owner. It has lots of twists and turns that keep your attention. So if a little soft kinks interest you, this is a fun read, and well worth the time. I wouldn't read it if you don't plan to read the whole series, the end will leave you dying to start the second book!

ASIN: B007J4T2G8

No comments:

Post a Comment