Saturday, April 20, 2013

#35 Full Moon over Madeline Island by Jay Gilbertson


Once again we check in with Eve and Rocky, Ruby and Helen and all the rest of the Madeline Island crew.
Just want to say to our author, "I am so glad your editor saved this book from the fire! I was crushed when I thought it had been lost! (Cute how you worked the previous books and your pumpkin oil in too!)
The apron business is flourishing,Toad Hollow maternity home is moving forward and everyone is up to their old tricks! Eve ends up in the drink, they become famous on the radio and the "Duck" just keeps rolling and floating along.
I always enjoy a visit to Madeline to check in on all my friends, and you will feel the same way about these characters once you know them. Another Duck race in on the horizon with of course, hilarious results.
OK Jay, I'm ready and waiting for the next book!!
ASIN: B00AHN0E5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment